Real Estate and Property Tax
- Providing legal counsel to real estate entrepreneurs, investors and contractors.
- Advising both real estate entrepreneurs and tenants in all types of urban renewal projects (Tama 38 projects).
- Representation of private clients in sales and leasing transactions for residential, commercial, agricultural or investment purposes.
- Combination transactions / distribution of possession, dissolution of partnerships and cooperative use of real estate / liquidation of land sharing / permission agreements for the use of real estate.
- Cooperative Communities, Kibbutzim and Moshavim.
- Providing property tax consultation, accompanying and handling tax for individuals and corporations, and litigation of tax disputes.
- Commercial Litigation – Representation in the courts for monetary, civil & contractual claims, injunctions and requests for declaratory judgments, representation in urgent proceedings, foreclosures, receivership and more.
- Administrative litigation – representation in administrative petitions / appeals, and appeals to the Supreme Court.
- Real Estate Litigation – Representation in instances of contractual violations, construction defects, contractual disputes, claims before the Supervisor of Joint Homes, disposal of land, liquidation of land sharing, and more.
- Class Actions – We specialize in consumer claims (overcharging, deception, consumer protection law) and action against unlawful collection by local authorities and religious councils.
Business and NPO Oversight
- Companies – Our firm advises companies on the legal aspects related to their business activities and assists in drafting commercial agreements such as distribution, franchising or marketing, partnership & license agreements, sale of products and services, and more.
- We provides excellent insight related to consumer law, protection of privacy and databases, advertising, and so forth.
- Non-Profit Organizations and Associations – We provide legal advice and support in the establishment of associations, NGOs and NPOs, oversee the ongoing activities and aid in obtaining the approval of proper management and approval as a “public institutions” under Section 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance (“Se’if 46”).
Labor and Employment Law
- Ongoing consultation for individuals, businesses and companies in all aspects of labor law: drafting contracts, ongoing accompaniment during the employment process, adapting labor conditions to changing regulations, securing workers rights, and accompaniment of termination processes and addressing employees entitled to special protections (pregnant women, union workers, etc.).
- Representation in the framework of all labor related legal proceedings – in labor courts, in the Ministry of Economics or in the Ministry of Defense, in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and before any competent authority. The representation also includes procedures for investigating complaints of sexual harassment, and their representation in legal or disciplinary proceedings as necessary. The firm also conducts settlements outside of court, as necessary.
- Our team assists organizations of all sizes with expert counsel on matters related to foreign trade, import and export to and from Israel. We expertly handle classification of goods for customs and purchase tax purposes, import regulations, applications for exemptions from import taxes under the Indirect Taxes Law, international forwarding, seizing and confiscation of goods, tax refunds and trade levies. We serve as in-court representation for all these matters as well.
International Transactions and Investments
We oversee a wide range of of multinational business activity in Eastern and Western Europe, Africa and the United States. This includes establishing companies abroad, expanding Israeli companies to international markets, joint ventures with foreign partners, accompanying investors and companies in raising capital and financing transactions.